Sections lack headings
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sections lack headings

Sections lack headings 4 years, 5 months ago #39837

• mazajnet
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
In HTML validation, the template showed warning issues about sections lacking headings, how and where to add headings in the template?
The sections that has Enabled module titles has no issues, but for some sections i need to keep the module title disabled, hence, it the section has no heading tags, the same also for the content section, as i have the home menu type set to featured articles, but i dont need to display any articles so i have it set to 0, thus the section content has no heading tag.

Is there any way around this?
Last Edit: 4 years, 5 months ago by mazajnet.

Re: Sections lack headings 4 years, 5 months ago #39873

• mazajnet
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Well i solved most of the missing section heading containing modules, i was able to add h2-h6 elements inside the html custom modules.
However, i am still getting error that heading is missing for the main content section, i've added articles, i've also enable the main menu "show page heading" in menu options but still the error is showing on all pages, that the heading of main content section is missing. attached is a screen shot.
Please advice.

Re: Sections lack headings 4 years, 5 months ago #39913

Hello,

This is a warning. It's no problem.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes