Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Missing translations and how to configure K2 article sidebar
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Missing translations and how to configure K2 article sidebar

Missing translations and how to configure K2 article sidebar 4 years, 1 month ago #34546

Hi,
after upgrading to new version of the theme and modules, lots of translations are missing. For example POST_BY, K2_ITEM_AUTHOR in articles, Also main TITLE_LOGIN for login text in top bar is missing. How can I add/update these translations.

I have recently removed all categories and articles in K2, so that we have a clean situation now. But now, when I add an article and displaya it in front-end, the sidebar is somehow missing. Could you please direct me on how to add a sidebar for K2 articles, maybe even per category. This is nor described in the documentation and i don't want to import demo data at this point.

Thanks for support!

Re: Missing translations and how to configure K2 article sidebar 4 years, 1 month ago #34549

Also, Contact stopped working after an upgrade of theme and modules.
I am getting:
Serialization of 'SimpleXMLElement' is not allowed - when trying to display previously working contact page.

Re: Missing translations and how to configure K2 article sidebar 4 years, 1 month ago #34569

Dear rok.sajovic

You can translate for this text in \language\overrides\en-GB.override.ini again
Please refer the solution for this issue in www.smartaddons.com/forum/467-sj-university-ii/34506-failed-to-load-resource-the-server-responded-with-a-status-of-500-internal-server-error#34568

thanks

Re: Missing translations and how to configure K2 article sidebar 4 years, 1 month ago #34575

Hi, thanks for helping me out, but i am a bit confused.
1) You are saying to do an override "again" - i don't recall i've ever done any language overrides. Aren't this transaltions part of the theme/modules? Where do I find your overrides? I mean, I am not going to translate your theme because of the missing key translations (i am not talking about translating to some exotic language - but default English language). There are clearly KEYs in template that are missing original values (ENG). I will gladly put them wherever they need to be, but i need them.
2) I don't see how to apply a fix you mentioned (link) to Contact? Can you please be more specific.

Thx

Re: Missing translations and how to configure K2 article sidebar 4 years, 1 month ago #34576

If you compare quickstart en-GB.tpl_sj_university2.ini in template package and quickstart package - you can see a difference in file size, meaning the transaltions are differrent.
I need your confirmation that it is safe to copy over the quickstart package transaltion. Will I loose some other transaltions then?

Thx

Re: Missing translations and how to configure K2 article sidebar 4 years, 1 month ago #34584

Dear rok.sajovic

1. translate in this file root\language\overrides\en-GB.override.ini. it will override translate in our template and in component, modules...
if no you can translate in our template by copy this text to templates\sj_university2\language\en-GB\en-GB.tpl_sj_university2.ini
or in root\language\en-GB\en-GB.tpl_sj_university2.ini
prntscr.com/gybolg

p/s: because our develop translate this text in root\language\en-GB\en-GB.tpl_sj_university2.ini so when install the template it is missing in templates\sj_university2\language\en-GB\en-GB.tpl_sj_university2.ini

2 about error: Serialization of 'SimpleXMLElement' is not allowed
-> To fix this issue, please go to modules\mod_sj_contact_ajax\mod_sj_contact_ajax.php find code:

$layout = $params->get('layout', 'default');
$cacheid = md5(serialize(array($layout, $module->id)));
$cacheparams = new stdClass;
$cacheparams->cachemode = 'id';
$cacheparams->class = 'ContactAjax';
$cacheparams->method = 'getList';
$cacheparams->methodparams = $params;
$cacheparams->modeparams = $cacheid;
$list = JModuleHelper::moduleCache($module, $params, $cacheparams);

=> edit to:

$list = ContactAjax::getList($params);

or

$list = ContactAjax::getList($params, $module->id);

3. about sidebar for K2 articles/category
-> please create the menu items assign for your category prntscr.com/gybq10
then select this menu item for the module: prntscr.com/gybq9t

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Black Friday Sale

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes