Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Missing translations and how to configure K2 article sidebar
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Missing translations and how to configure K2 article sidebar

Missing translations and how to configure K2 article sidebar 6 years, 6 months ago #34546

Hi,
after upgrading to new version of the theme and modules, lots of translations are missing. For example POST_BY, K2_ITEM_AUTHOR in articles, Also main TITLE_LOGIN for login text in top bar is missing. How can I add/update these translations.

I have recently removed all categories and articles in K2, so that we have a clean situation now. But now, when I add an article and displaya it in front-end, the sidebar is somehow missing. Could you please direct me on how to add a sidebar for K2 articles, maybe even per category. This is nor described in the documentation and i don't want to import demo data at this point.

Thanks for support!

Re: Missing translations and how to configure K2 article sidebar 6 years, 6 months ago #34549

Also, Contact stopped working after an upgrade of theme and modules.
I am getting:
Serialization of 'SimpleXMLElement' is not allowed - when trying to display previously working contact page.

Re: Missing translations and how to configure K2 article sidebar 6 years, 6 months ago #34569

Dear rok.sajovic

You can translate for this text in \language\overrides\en-GB.override.ini again
Please refer the solution for this issue in www.smartaddons.com/forum/467-sj-university-ii/34506-failed-to-load-resource-the-server-responded-with-a-status-of-500-internal-server-error#34568

thanks

Re: Missing translations and how to configure K2 article sidebar 6 years, 6 months ago #34575

Hi, thanks for helping me out, but i am a bit confused.
1) You are saying to do an override "again" - i don't recall i've ever done any language overrides. Aren't this transaltions part of the theme/modules? Where do I find your overrides? I mean, I am not going to translate your theme because of the missing key translations (i am not talking about translating to some exotic language - but default English language). There are clearly KEYs in template that are missing original values (ENG). I will gladly put them wherever they need to be, but i need them.
2) I don't see how to apply a fix you mentioned (link) to Contact? Can you please be more specific.

Thx

Re: Missing translations and how to configure K2 article sidebar 6 years, 6 months ago #34576

If you compare quickstart en-GB.tpl_sj_university2.ini in template package and quickstart package - you can see a difference in file size, meaning the transaltions are differrent.
I need your confirmation that it is safe to copy over the quickstart package transaltion. Will I loose some other transaltions then?

Thx

Re: Missing translations and how to configure K2 article sidebar 6 years, 6 months ago #34584

Dear rok.sajovic

1. translate in this file root\language\overrides\en-GB.override.ini. it will override translate in our template and in component, modules...
if no you can translate in our template by copy this text to templates\sj_university2\language\en-GB\en-GB.tpl_sj_university2.ini
or in root\language\en-GB\en-GB.tpl_sj_university2.ini
prntscr.com/gybolg

p/s: because our develop translate this text in root\language\en-GB\en-GB.tpl_sj_university2.ini so when install the template it is missing in templates\sj_university2\language\en-GB\en-GB.tpl_sj_university2.ini

2 about error: Serialization of 'SimpleXMLElement' is not allowed
-> To fix this issue, please go to modules\mod_sj_contact_ajax\mod_sj_contact_ajax.php find code:

$layout = $params->get('layout', 'default');
$cacheid = md5(serialize(array($layout, $module->id)));
$cacheparams = new stdClass;
$cacheparams->cachemode = 'id';
$cacheparams->class = 'ContactAjax';
$cacheparams->method = 'getList';
$cacheparams->methodparams = $params;
$cacheparams->modeparams = $cacheid;
$list = JModuleHelper::moduleCache($module, $params, $cacheparams);

=> edit to:

$list = ContactAjax::getList($params);

or

$list = ContactAjax::getList($params, $module->id);

3. about sidebar for K2 articles/category
-> please create the menu items assign for your category prntscr.com/gybq10
then select this menu item for the module: prntscr.com/gybq9t

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes