Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Need urgent support: How do i use the K2 Courses and other templates from SJ_EDUONLINE in SJ_UNIVERSITY2
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need urgent support: How do i use the K2 Courses and other templates from SJ_EDUONLINE in SJ_UNIVERSITY2

Need urgent support: How do i use the K2 Courses and other templates from SJ_EDUONLINE in SJ_UNIVERSITY2 7 years, 3 months ago #31334

Need urgent support: How do i use the K2 Courses and other templates from SJ_EDUONLINE in SJ_UNIVERSITY2. I tried copying all the files, but cannot find all the documentation necessary to do that. All I need is the functionality in K2 items and categories from SJ_EDUONLINE in SJ_UNIVERSITY2 Template

Re: Need urgent support: How do i use the K2 Courses and other templates from SJ_EDUONLINE in SJ_UNIVERSITY2 7 years, 3 months ago #31360

Dear mercurygun

When you copy html of this component from this template to other template, it will can't get the style of the template before that.

You can copy the folder below: prntscr.com/dwnuic
\sj_eduonline\html\com_k2\
\sj_eduonline\html\com_k2store\

to sj_university2 template: \sj_university2\html\

note your site need to install k2 and k2store component.

Thanks

Re: Need urgent support: How do i use the K2 Courses and other templates from SJ_EDUONLINE in SJ_UNIVERSITY2 7 years, 2 months ago #31510

I followed your instructions but still it does not match the formatting. I could not find a sure way to use the template. It is coming up with all kinds of formatting errors.

Re: Need urgent support: How do i use the K2 Courses and other templates from SJ_EDUONLINE in SJ_UNIVERSITY2 7 years, 2 months ago #31518

Dear mercurygun

You can't have format of the SJ_EDUONLINE for the K2 Courses in SJ_UNIVERSITY2. becasue it relate to the style css. You only get the code html of K2 Courses. so need to add the css by yourself. You can refer from the SJ_UNIVERSITY2 template.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes