Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

structure or name of file: layout1.xml is not exactly
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: structure or name of file: layout1.xml is not exactly

structure or name of file: layout1.xml is not exactly 8 years, 7 months ago #26091

Need help, the template SJ University II, causing me this error (or name of file structure: layout.xml is not exactly). Thanks
Attachments:

Re: structure or name of file: layout1.xml is not exactly 8 years, 6 months ago #26165

• thuygtn
Dear joigoza,

Please try go to your Template Manager >> open SJ University II to edit >> please choose the layout again >> then click 'Save' button.

Thanks

Re: structure or name of file: layout1.xml is not exactly 7 years, 11 months ago #28162

I need help, the template SJ University II, causing me this error (or name of file structure: layout.xml is not exactly). Once got the error after refreshing the page in working normally. how to solve them. every day i got this error.

Re: structure or name of file: layout1.xml is not exactly 7 years, 11 months ago #28178

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Please try go to your Template Manager >> open SJ University II to edit >> please choose the layout again >> then click 'Save' button.

Thanks

Re: structure or name of file: layout1.xml is not exactly 7 years, 11 months ago #28180

Hi,

I did like you said, but did not work again. and i have chosen the template got the error. please clarify me.

Attachment df2.png not found

Re: structure or name of file: layout1.xml is not exactly 7 years, 11 months ago #28196

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Please go to templates\sj_university\includes\frame_inc.php and find:
if( count($overrideLayouts)>=1 ) {
=>
if( count($overrideLayouts)>1 ) {

If you still see this issue, please submit ticket and send us your information we will check this issue for you.

Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes