AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Maps not work and link on the property not work
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Maps not work and link on the property not work

Maps not work and link on the property not work 6 years, 10 months ago #33548

Hi, in my website test "link" the maps on the slide not work and if I click on the one property I have an error:
How I can Fix this?
thanks

Re: Maps not work and link on the property not work 6 years, 10 months ago #33554

Dear gisellino00

Please send us the admin and ftp account in Website Information (for Admin Only) box to check directly

thanks

Re: Maps not work and link on the property not work 6 years, 10 months ago #33563

yes ok send.

Re: Maps not work and link on the property not work 6 years, 10 months ago #33574

Dear gisellino00

Please install sample data for this component: refer: prntscr.com/fmr6cu
www.smartaddons.com/documentation/sj-elisting/#quickstart

thanks

Re: Maps not work and link on the property not work 6 years, 10 months ago #33598

Hi I installa the sample data and now the map and the image is correct, but I have a problem: if I click up on the a property it is not possible to see the property..

link: HTTP ERROR 500

Re: Maps not work and link on the property not work 6 years, 10 months ago #33599

Dear gisellino00

Your site have error with all the link for the sobipro component.

I could not found the cause of this issue on your site, please try to install the fresh joomla and sobipro component in sub-domain to check your server with this component.

maybe you update joomla 3.7 is the cause: prntscr.com/fnlsr4

i tried to install our quickstart on your localhost and our demo work normally.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes