You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Change icons and label text
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Change icons and label text

Change icons and label text 8 years, 11 months ago #23641

Catergory:

How to change icons of listing (icon-garage, icon-bathrooms, ...FontAwesome)

Change the text of the labels "rent" and "sale" into "Empfehlung" and "Oft gebucht"

Listing detail page:

Change listing currency symbol in € and behind the field value, not
in front. I've set the currency to €, it works only on the startpage not in the detailspage of the listings.

Change icons of listing (icon-garage, icon-bathrooms,
...FontAwesome)

Set another tabs into detail page like reviews and ratings,?! The button for inquiry doesn't woks.

Regards
Last Edit: 8 years, 11 months ago by Barto.

Re: Change icons and label text 8 years, 8 months ago #25766

I asked a similar question and got the reply below. I figured out what FontAwesome is, and am now at the point of figuring out how to call other icons in the template css file.

They told me to edit template-red.css altho I am using avocado. Will see if it works.

1. "Change and add image"
Because we use a combination of image and icon "fontawesome". You can change them in template css file.
- change icon "bedrooms" please go to templates/sj_elisting/css/template-red.css find code and change icon font
div.sj-zoo-ajax-tabs.top-position .tabs-content .tab-content .item-wrap .item-wrap-inner .icon.icon-bedrooms::before {
color: #737373;
content: "";
display: block;
font-family: "fontawesome";
font-size: 20px;
position: absolute;
}

- change icon "garage" please go to templates/sj_elisting/css/template-red.css find code and change image background:

div.sj-zoo-ajax-tabs.top-position .tabs-content .tab-content .item-wrap .item-wrap-inner .icon.icon-garage::before {
background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) url("../images/icon/icon-garage.png") no-repeat scroll center center;
}

2. Could you please add the field in com sobipro and change according to your wishes.
prntscr.com/7wp3jg
prntscr.com/7wp3xg

Re: Change icons and label text 8 years, 8 months ago #25767

The screen shot at the end of the previous response references this file which is the "field options" for the modified slider module. . I asked how to make these fields editable or remove them and got the reply below.

Again, I am sort of struggling thru this because the support literally takes eons and still requires digging to know how to follow the directives. For me, anyway. So if anyone figures out some exact step-by-step directions to edit the css and module files, that would be great.

Because we have a default configuration in the module
to remove it outside the site please follow these steps
Please go to templates\sj_elisting\html\mod_sj_sobipro_extraslider\default.php find code:
<?php
$field_arr = array($params->get('field_area', 'field_area'), $params->get('field_bathrooms','field_bathrooms'),$params->get('field_bedrooms', 'field_bedrooms'), $params->get('field_garage', 'field_garage') );
if(!empty($field_arr)) {
foreach($field_arr as $field){

if(!empty($field)){
echo '<div class="'.$entry->getField($field)->get('cssClass').'">';
echo '<strong>' .$entry->getField($field)->get('name').'</strong>: ';
echo SPExtraSliderHelper::_getFieldValues($entry, $field);
echo $entry->getField($field)->get('suffix') .'</div> ';
}

}

}
?>
=> edit to:
<?php
/*
$field_arr = array($params->get('field_area', 'field_area'), $params->get('field_bathrooms','field_bathrooms'),$params->get('field_bedrooms', 'field_bedrooms'), $params->get('field_garage', 'field_garage') );
if(!empty($field_arr)) {
foreach($field_arr as $field){

if(!empty($field)){
echo '<div class="'.$entry->getField($field)->get('cssClass').'">';
echo '<strong>' .$entry->getField($field)->get('name').'</strong>: ';
echo SPExtraSliderHelper::_getFieldValues($entry, $field);
echo $entry->getField($field)->get('suffix') .'</div> ';
}

}

}
*/
?>
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes