Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

How to hide module/menu from appearing on mobile devices and tablets
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to hide module/menu from appearing on mobile devices and tablets

How to hide module/menu from appearing on mobile devices and tablets 7 years, 8 months ago #28771

I will like to hide some modules and menus from appearing on mobile or tablets devices

I don't want them to appear/visible when users visit my site using their mobile phone.

Please can someone help with the css code that should be typed in the module/menu suffix class field???
The topic has been locked.

Re: How to hide module/menu from appearing on mobile devices and tablets 7 years, 8 months ago #28774

I think i found solution to this after hours of digging. For other who want to achieve same goal, just enter these code into the module class suffix: hidden-xs hidden-sm hidden-md

Support Classes : The solution is hidden module and position on desktop,tablets & mobile. You can add class suffix.
hidden-lg : Hidden on Large devices Desktops (=1200px)
hidden-md : Hidden on Medium devices Desktops (=922px)
hidden-sm : Hidden on Small devices Tablets (=768px)
hidden-xs : Hidden on Extra small devices Phones (<768px)

I found the above instruction in the layout1.xml in my template. You can find yours in your template section where all the css and others files are.

Goodluck.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes