Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Settings Main menu and woo menu is not working?! help
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Settings Main menu and woo menu is not working?! help

Settings Main menu and woo menu is not working?! help 6 years, 5 months ago #34660

I hade already installed a Joomla website running on a server. i just wanted a new template. So I bought and i paid the template News2, bud it is not working well!

1) if you set the menu item to "main the webstite is working, but if you set the menu item to "woo"the compleet website fall down en is ofline. So the woo menu setting is not working
2) i can't choose between the collor choices of the template. only red is working.
3) i can't choose between the wide and box settings. The not working properly.
4) The extensions i paid for ar not working wel whit te lates version ofJoombla. The button save is not visible so you cant save the settings.
5) I want to chanche te red background of the logo in to yellow html code #FFD700 but i cant chance it in the css ( red template )
The site is now running on the main menu settings but my webhoster told me that there are conflicts and he cant solve the problem.
So i paid fore somting on the internet that is not working and i am not happy whit that so i hope you can help me. I already summit a ticket the number is TT-0000013421
Last Edit: 6 years, 5 months ago by edward00.

Re: Settings Main menu and woo menu is not working?! help 6 years, 5 months ago #34661

Dear edward00

1. please send us the screenshot to clearer with this issue

2. i tried to select blue color it works normally prntscr.com/h1njg0

3. i tried to select box setting, it works normally prntscr.com/h1njrm

4. please send us the screenshot to clearer. please let's the name of the extension not work

5. because you are use the less compile, please edit css directly in .less file.
if no please disable it prntscr.com/h1nk97 then edit directly in .css color file
prntscr.com/h1nl63
prntscr.com/h1nl7r

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes