You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

White screen while editing article in the K2
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: White screen while editing article in the K2

White screen while editing article in the K2 6 years, 8 months ago #34008

Hello!

When I edit an article through the front end, a white screen with the following message appears: "Fatal error: Call to a member function isCheckedOut () on null in / home / anhan610 / public_html / administrator / components / com_k2 / views / item /view.html.php on line 100 ". I tried to update the K2 version, but when I update it works correctly however the Top News (SJ Mega News) module gets all unconfigured and the buttons do not appear in the back end. I need to solve one of the 2 ways or edit the article with the outdated information or the back end with the updated information.

Re: White screen while editing article in the K2 6 years, 8 months ago #34049

Dear matuskela

Please send us the domain and admin, ftp account of your site to fix SJ Mega News for you. our module k2 have error with the version k2 2.8.0. we're updating all the module for k2.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes