Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problem with configuration of main menu and YT menu params...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem with configuration of main menu and YT menu params...

Problem with configuration of main menu and YT menu params... 7 years, 1 month ago #32350

Hi,

I have a problem with unedfined offset in field.php on line 950

I`m going step by step to configure the main menu according the documentation for SJ News II chapter 4.3

When I change to the tab "YT Menu Params for this Menu Item" the following notice will displayed
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/httpd/vhosts/croatia-uzwil.ch/migr.croatia-uzwil.ch/libraries/joomla/form/field.php on line 950

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/httpd/vhosts/croatia-uzwil.ch/migr.croatia-uzwil.ch/libraries/joomla/form/field.php on line 950

I`m not sure if this will be a problem or not. This is the line 950 if field.php
					'values' => explode(',', $showon[1]),

I can also not fill in "megahome" as position like the description. There are other positions, but "megahome" is missing.

Maybee the problem is with extension YT shortcodes.
In backend shows the installed version is 1.3, but i see that the version 3.0.3 is available. Howewer I can not update this plugin.

Warning:
Update: :Extension: Could not open Download link: https://www.smartaddons.com/joomla-extensions/commercial-extensions/item/564-yt-shortcode-joomla-plugin

Error:
Invalid extension update

Notice:
Before updating ensure that the update is compatible with your Joomla! installation.

Thank you in advance for your support.
Greetings,
Bono

Re: Problem with configuration of main menu and YT menu params... 7 years, 1 month ago #32368

• thuygtn
Dear bono22g

You can turn off these notices in Global configuration -> Server tab -> Set Display errors to None.

Thanks

Re: Problem with configuration of main menu and YT menu params... 7 years, 1 month ago #32381

Yes, but the problem with configuration of main menu is not solved.

1. Missing positions
I can not set "megahome" as position.
Also the position "contact2" is not available for the module contact.

2. Not actual version of YT Shortcodes
and I can not update it (see my previous post)

3. Missing extensions
I have noticed that in the extensions in "sj_news_ii_extensions_j3x_v2.0.0.zip" ar not complete. For example "Sj Contact Ajax plugin" is missing.
To compare the conficguration of template and the extensions, I have create an additional subdomain and install there the quickstart package.

Where will ther story end

Re: Problem with configuration of main menu and YT menu params... 7 years, 1 month ago #32397

• thuygtn
Dear bono22g

1. About megahome position, when you create new module, you can type (input) the word 'megahome' in position field manually, then enter and save
2. About YT shortcode, please use the YT shortcode in extension package
3. Our package has the file mod_sj_contact_ajax-j3x-res_v1.3.0.zip, please install it, we haven't "Sj Contact Ajax plugin".

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes