You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

problem with extention
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: problem with extention

problem with extention 7 years, 4 months ago #30744

hi
i have a plugin on my site called " System - Skyline Scroll To Top " .
it works fine on my site , but it not show and not display on home page .
it works on other pages but not the home page .

i contact them , they check and tell me that the problem is on my template .

can you please see and chek it ??

thanks

Re: problem with extention 7 years, 4 months ago #30752

• usersmart1
Dear sofian10,

Please send me the screenshot to take a closer look on this issue.

Thanks & regards!

Re: problem with extention 7 years, 4 months ago #30755

hi
the fix is this ::

Open file plugins/system/yt/yt.php, then you comment this code:
if($app->isSite() && !$k2detail && !$config_module && $layout== null && !$comMedia && $disMootool) {
// Remove default mootools

unset($doc->_scripts[JURI::root(true) . '/media/system/js/core.js']);
unset($doc->_scripts[JURI::root(true) . '/media/system/js/modal.js']);
unset($doc->_scripts[JURI::root(true).'/media/system/js/caption.js']);
unset($doc->_scripts[JURI::root(true) . '/media/system/js/mootools.js']);
unset($doc->_scripts[JURI::root(true).'/media/system/js/mootools-core.js']);
unset($doc->_scripts[JURI::root(true).'/media/system/js/mootools-more.js']);

unset($doc->_styleSheets[JUri::root(true) . '/media/system/css/modal.css']);

if (isset($doc->_script) && isset($doc->_script['text/javascript']))
{
$doc->_script['text/javascript'] = preg_replace('%window\.addEvent\(\'load\',\s*function\(\)\s*{\s*new\s*JCaption\(\'img.caption\'\);\s*}\);\s*%', '', $doc->_script['text/javascript']);
$doc->_script['text/javascript'] = preg_replace('%jQuery\(window\)\.on\(\'load\'\,\s*function\(\)\s*\{\s*new\s*JCaption\(\'img\.caption\'\);\s*\}\);%', '', $doc->_script['text/javascript']);
$doc->_script['text/javascript'] = preg_replace('%window\.addEvent\(\'load\',function\(\)\{\s*\}\);%', '', $doc->_script['text/javascript']);

//remove SqueezeBox.initialize in behavior.php
$doc->_script['text/javascript'] = preg_replace('%SqueezeBox\.initialize\(\{\}\);\s*SqueezeBox\.assign\(\$\(\'a.modal\'\)\.get\(\)\, {\s*parse\:\s\'rel\'\s*\}\);%', '', $doc->_script['text/javascript']);

// Remove call to JTooltips
$doc->_script['text/javascript'] = preg_replace('%window\.addEvent\(\'domready\',\s*function\(\)\s*{\s*\$\$\(\'.hasTip\'\).each\(function\(el\)\s*{\s*var\s*title\s*=\s*el.get\(\'title\'\);\s*if\s*\(title\)\s*{\s*var\s*parts\s*=\s*title.split\(\'::\',\s*2\);\s*el.store\(\'tip:title\',\s*parts\[0\]\);\s*el.store\(\'tip:text\',\s*parts\[1\]\);\s*}\s*}\);\s*var\s*JTooltips\s*=\s*new\s*Tips\(\$\$\(\'.hasTip\'\),\s*{\s*\"maxTitleChars\":\s*[\d]*,\s*\"fixed\":\s*false}\);\s*}\);%', '', $doc->_script['text/javascript']);
$doc->_script['text/javascript'] = preg_replace('%jQuery\s*function\(\)\s*{\s*\$\$\(\'.hasTip\'\).each\(function\(el\)\s*{\s*var\s*title\s*=\s*el.get\(\'title\'\);\s*if\s*\(title\)\s*{\s*var\s*parts\s*=\s*title.split\(\'::\',\s*2\);\s*el.store\(\'tip:title\',\s*parts\[0\]\);\s*el.store\(\'tip:text\',\s*parts\[1\]\);\s*}\s*}\);\s*var\s*JTooltips\s*=\s*new\s*Tips\(\$\$\(\'.hasTip\'\),\s*{\s*\'maxTitleChars\':\s*[\d]*,\s*\'fixed\':\s*false}\);\s*}\);%', '', $doc->_script['text/javascript']);
$doc->_script['text/javascript'] = str_replace($doc->_script['text/javascript'],'',$doc->_script['text/javascript']);

if (empty($doc->_script['text/javascript']))
unset($doc->_script['text/javascript']);
}

}

please make update to this problem .
thank you
Last Edit: 7 years, 3 months ago by sofian10.

Re: problem with extention 7 years, 4 months ago #30758

fixed

Re: problem with extention 7 years, 3 months ago #30761

hi
another thing i want to tell you :

i used apopup extention that display a popup on the site ,
but it not display on the home page .
i contact them and they checked it ... this is their answer :

" We checked your site and see the popup didn't appear because your template removed the javascript of module Advanced Popup "

Re: problem with extention 7 years, 3 months ago #30772

hi
the fix is this ::

Open file plugins/system/yt/yt.php, then you comment this code:
if($app->isSite() && !$k2detail && !$config_module && $layout== null && !$comMedia && $disMootool) {
// Remove default mootools

unset($doc->_scripts[JURI::root(true) . '/media/system/js/core.js']);
unset($doc->_scripts[JURI::root(true) . '/media/system/js/modal.js']);
unset($doc->_scripts[JURI::root(true).'/media/system/js/caption.js']);
unset($doc->_scripts[JURI::root(true) . '/media/system/js/mootools.js']);
unset($doc->_scripts[JURI::root(true).'/media/system/js/mootools-core.js']);
unset($doc->_scripts[JURI::root(true).'/media/system/js/mootools-more.js']);

unset($doc->_styleSheets[JUri::root(true) . '/media/system/css/modal.css']);

if (isset($doc->_script) && isset($doc->_script['text/javascript']))
{
$doc->_script['text/javascript'] = preg_replace('%window\.addEvent\(\'load\',\s*function\(\)\s*{\s*new\s*JCaption\(\'img.caption\'\);\s*}\);\s*%', '', $doc->_script['text/javascript']);
$doc->_script['text/javascript'] = preg_replace('%jQuery\(window\)\.on\(\'load\'\,\s*function\(\)\s*\{\s*new\s*JCaption\(\'img\.caption\'\);\s*\}\);%', '', $doc->_script['text/javascript']);
$doc->_script['text/javascript'] = preg_replace('%window\.addEvent\(\'load\',function\(\)\{\s*\}\);%', '', $doc->_script['text/javascript']);

//remove SqueezeBox.initialize in behavior.php
$doc->_script['text/javascript'] = preg_replace('%SqueezeBox\.initialize\(\{\}\);\s*SqueezeBox\.assign\(\$\(\'a.modal\'\)\.get\(\)\, {\s*parse\:\s\'rel\'\s*\}\);%', '', $doc->_script['text/javascript']);

// Remove call to JTooltips
$doc->_script['text/javascript'] = preg_replace('%window\.addEvent\(\'domready\',\s*function\(\)\s*{\s*\$\$\(\'.hasTip\'\).each\(function\(el\)\s*{\s*var\s*title\s*=\s*el.get\(\'title\'\);\s*if\s*\(title\)\s*{\s*var\s*parts\s*=\s*title.split\(\'::\',\s*2\);\s*el.store\(\'tip:title\',\s*parts\[0\]\);\s*el.store\(\'tip:text\',\s*parts\[1\]\);\s*}\s*}\);\s*var\s*JTooltips\s*=\s*new\s*Tips\(\$\$\(\'.hasTip\'\),\s*{\s*\"maxTitleChars\":\s*[\d]*,\s*\"fixed\":\s*false}\);\s*}\);%', '', $doc->_script['text/javascript']);
$doc->_script['text/javascript'] = preg_replace('%jQuery\s*function\(\)\s*{\s*\$\$\(\'.hasTip\'\).each\(function\(el\)\s*{\s*var\s*title\s*=\s*el.get\(\'title\'\);\s*if\s*\(title\)\s*{\s*var\s*parts\s*=\s*title.split\(\'::\',\s*2\);\s*el.store\(\'tip:title\',\s*parts\[0\]\);\s*el.store\(\'tip:text\',\s*parts\[1\]\);\s*}\s*}\);\s*var\s*JTooltips\s*=\s*new\s*Tips\(\$\$\(\'.hasTip\'\),\s*{\s*\'maxTitleChars\':\s*[\d]*,\s*\'fixed\':\s*false}\);\s*}\);%', '', $doc->_script['text/javascript']);
$doc->_script['text/javascript'] = str_replace($doc->_script['text/javascript'],'',$doc->_script['text/javascript']);

if (empty($doc->_script['text/javascript']))
unset($doc->_script['text/javascript']);
}

}

please make update to this problem .
thank you
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes