Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problem with first started modules to SJ News II
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Problem with first started modules to SJ News II

Problem with first started modules to SJ News II 7 years, 4 months ago #30378

When i started module "k2 extra slider" or "mega news for K2" me website is not working and i see error - "Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/web/htdocs2/aviation24pl/home/www/components/com_k2/helpers/route.php' (include_path='.') in /web/htdocs2/aviation24pl/home/www/modules/mod_sj_k2_mega_news/core/helper.php on line 14".

Re: Problem with first started modules to SJ News II 7 years, 4 months ago #30403

• usersmart1
Dear sir,

Please check permission of file /web/htdocs2/aviation24pl/home/www/components/com_k2/helpers/route.php
Please set permission '755' for it.

Thanks & regards!

Re: Problem with first started modules to SJ News II 7 years, 4 months ago #30413

Sorry, but i dont have in components this file "com_k2" . In modules i have files mega news and extra slider, but in components i dont have these files.

Re: Problem with first started modules to SJ News II 7 years, 4 months ago #30414

I wonder if it replace the Website files on Files With QuickStart. What files do not replace multiple, lest they lose my articles, photos and comments?
Last Edit: 7 years, 4 months ago by Baroroloko.

Re: Problem with first started modules to SJ News II 7 years, 4 months ago #30433

• usersmart1
Dear Baroroloko,

You should install the quickstart package with the sample data as our live demo.

Thanks & regards!

Re: Problem with first started modules to SJ News II 7 years, 4 months ago #30445

You should install the quickstart package with the sample data as our live demo.
I did it. It is still the layout does not like the demo. I swapped files on file with Quickstar. And what? And nothing.

Please check permission of file /web/htdocs2/aviation24pl/home/www/components/com_k2/helpers/route.php
Please set permission '755' for it.
755 is set for that file and it did not help.
Continue to turn those modules that site does not work.

Always I used the free solutions joomla and I had so many problems at the paid option. It just does not work!
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes