Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Quickstart installation problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Quickstart installation problem

Quickstart installation problem 9 years ago #23095

I tried to install quickstart but is was showing only loading..loading at final page after entering database user name & password
The topic has been locked.

Re: Quickstart installation problem 9 years ago #23104

Same here. I haven't been able to install the quickstart. I left a message on their Facebook page but they haven't bothered to reply. I do get problems with their templates but because of their bad support, I don't even ask.

Re: Quickstart installation problem 9 years ago #23107

I also tried standalone of this template (& some other V3 templates ) but it is not installed proper in Joomla and giving error ...it may be bug with V3 frameworks plugin. Hope for fast reply...with solution

Re: Quickstart installation problem 9 years ago #23115

I did the installation but when i open the website i found this message:
"No configuration file found and no installation code available. Exiting..."

Re: Quickstart installation problem 9 years ago #23116

Hi can you please share your experience on how you were able to install as I just can't get it to work? If I can get to the level where you are at, I'm sure I can work something out.

Thanks

Re: Quickstart installation problem 9 years ago #23147

Hi i have same problem, when i go to click in install data upload some second and not continue....please help!
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes