You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

RECAPTCHA, & UPGRADING ISSUE
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: RECAPTCHA, & UPGRADING ISSUE

RECAPTCHA, & UPGRADING ISSUE 8 years, 1 month ago #27376

Hello Team,

I am very sure no one has ever noticed that the SJ Kay has this Captcha bug on it. The Captcha ReCaptcha on the default registration form doesn't show. I have searched hundreds of blogs to get this rectified, but all to no avail. I would really appreciate if the team can look into this and get it fixed.

Secondly, I installed the template at the time of first release(ver. 1.0.0), and would like to know how to get it updated to the last version, which is ver. 1.0.1. In other words, I would like to know which files in the version 1.0.0 to be replaced to get the version 1.0.1.
However, as a suggestion, I think the team member should try to implement back-end template updating, by this registered users can update their template from back-end with just a button click.

Thanks.

Re: RECAPTCHA, & UPGRADING ISSUE 8 years, 1 month ago #27404

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Could you please feel free to post your question into our ticket system? We need more detail your information to check.

Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes