Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Issue with longer titles in item view within the breadcrumb section
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Issue with longer titles in item view within the breadcrumb section

Issue with longer titles in item view within the breadcrumb section 8 years, 1 month ago #27636

If you look at the item view for an article with a longer title, the formatting becomes overlapped and looks pretty bad in the breadcrumb area. If you look at the demo, try doubling the title and you will see what I mean: demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-thedaily/index.php/k2-8/2014-12-23-04-21-46/listing-2-columns/item/225-maecenas-vehicula-pretium-turpis-in-adipiscing-leo-semper
The topic has been locked.

Re: Issue with longer titles in item view within the breadcrumb section 8 years, 1 month ago #27640

• thuygtn
Dear sir,

Please go to the file templates\sj_thedaily\css\template-blue.css , templates\sj_thedaily\css\template-green.css, templates\sj_thedaily\css\template-oranges.css and templates\sj_thedaily\css\template-red.css and find:

#yt_breadcrumb #breadcrumb .breadcrumb li.active {
position: absolute;
left: 0;
top: 50%;
margin: 0;
font-size: 20px;
text-transform: uppercase;
color: #fff;
font-weight: bold;
line-height: 1px;
}
=> edit to:
float: right;
top: 38%;
width: 60%;
}

Thanks

Re: Issue with longer titles in item view within the breadcrumb section 8 years, 1 month ago #27651

It looks like that changes the float to right? (It actually looks like adding the width makes it float right regardless of whether I add the "float:right")

Re: Issue with longer titles in item view within the breadcrumb section 8 years, 1 month ago #27657

• thuygtn
Dear sir,

It's our design. You can check in the link demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-thedaily/index.php/k2-8/2014-12-23-04-21-46/listing-2-columns/item/225-maecenas-vehicula-pretium-turpis-in-adipiscing-leo-semper
The title is in the left and menu path in the right.

Thanks

Re: Issue with longer titles in item view within the breadcrumb section 8 years, 1 month ago #27661

I think I understand, but with the fix you provided, the title then floats to the right within that 60% width. In other words, within the left 60% of the section, it floats on the right side of that section. Did I implement it incorrectly?

Re: Issue with longer titles in item view within the breadcrumb section 8 years ago #27666

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Please try to change to this code:
top: 40%;
width: 60%;
float: left;
line-height: 30px;
}
#yt_breadcrumb #breadcrumb .breadcrumb li.active span{
float: left;
text-align: left;
display: block;
}
Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes