Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Change the CSS for Asymetry Topmain line, Right and Left line
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Change the CSS for Asymetry Topmain line, Right and Left line

Change the CSS for Asymetry Topmain line, Right and Left line 7 years, 1 month ago #32063

Hello,

Im using Sj-LifeMag theme, and there is something I want to change in the css for this asymetry separating .line

The line beetween the slider part and the part bellow like the top-main, the right and left part,
Does anybody know where the code location, and what should I change to make the separating line in a line or symmetry?

Thank you,

Regards,
Last Edit: 7 years, 1 month ago by Elpass.

Re: Change the CSS for Asymetry Topmain line, Right and Left line 7 years, 1 month ago #32115

Dear Elpass

I checked your site, you disabled the title of module on the left and right column.

Thanks

Re: Change the CSS for Asymetry Topmain line, Right and Left line 7 years, 1 month ago #32291

anhqn wrote:
Dear Elpass

I checked your site, you disabled the title of module on the left and right column.

Thanks

Hi Anhqn

I disabled the title of both because when I displayed them, it becomes asymmetric like this

So how to make them symmetric or in the same line?

Thanks

Re: Change the CSS for Asymetry Topmain line, Right and Left line 7 years, 1 month ago #32320

Dear Elpass

Please show it again to check directly? maybe it relates to the data for the each column, so can't in the same line.

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elpass

Re: Change the CSS for Asymetry Topmain line, Right and Left line 7 years, 1 month ago #32343

anhqn wrote:
Dear Elpass

Please show it again to check directly? maybe it relates to the data for the each column, so can't in the same line.

Thanks

Hi anhqn,

I already show them again. I dont know what the cause of it.
Please visit my site above.

Thanks
Last Edit: 7 years, 1 month ago by Elpass.

Re: Change the CSS for Asymetry Topmain line, Right and Left line 7 years, 1 month ago #32364

• thuygtn
Dear sir,

Please go to the file /templates/sj_lifemag/css/template-red.css and find:
.homepage #content_main {
padding-bottom: 35px;
}
=> Edit to:
.homepage #content_main {
padding: 20px 15px 35px;
}

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes