add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Template Works only with K2 articles ?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Template Works only with K2 articles ?

Template Works only with K2 articles ? 9 years, 3 months ago #22598

Hello

I want to buy this template but in my site I use joomla content so I want to ask if I can use joomla content in this template (SJ LifeMag ) or only k2 articles.

Thanks.

Re: Template Works only with K2 articles ? 9 years, 3 months ago #22599

• admin
Dear mpiper,

Our template supports for Joomla Content.

For the home page, we styled for k2 items only. If you want to use like our home page, you need to custom by yourself.

Thanks

Template not work properly K2 9 years, 3 months ago #22605

This template is not working properly with the K2 component and modules associated with the component. I have had many problems and yet I can not configure it properly with the new menus and content that I want to include on my website

Re: Template Works only with K2 articles ? 9 years, 3 months ago #22632

I look for a template similar to use joomla contents because k2 creates a lot of images. Can you suggest me a template ?

Re: Template Works only with K2 articles ? 9 years, 3 months ago #22634

I have used other templates and function k2 spectacular. The solution so that photos do not occupy much space in joomla is to compress the images before uploading them to the contents of K2. I use the desktop application Fotosizer.

Another solution is to configure k2 so that the photos are as compressed as possible. The only problem with this is that the photos do not look so good.

K2 is a content manager and always amazing when you know configured correctly

Re: Template Works only with K2 articles ? 9 years, 3 months ago #22635

Yesterday install this template and detect various problems or bugs with some modules of K2 component. Finally I could not use in my web project because the template has many bugs.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes