Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

In some links (when i use check out, change the payment or sihpping method) the site always return to the home page
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: In some links (when i use check out, change the payment or sihpping method) the site always return to the home page

In some links (when i use check out, change the payment or sihpping method) the site always return to the home page 7 years, 5 months ago #29534

In some links (when i use check out, change the payment or shipping method) the site always return to the home page, do yout hink you can help me with this?

Re: In some links (when i use check out, change the payment or sihpping method) the site always return to the home page 7 years, 5 months ago #29564

• usersmart1
Dear jitovan,

We fixed this issue. Please check your ticket.

Thanks & regards!

Re: In some links (when i use check out, change the payment or sihpping method) the site always return to the home page 7 years, 5 months ago #29639

Excuse me but all the links in the site are going to the home page =(, please fix that is urgent.

Re: In some links (when i use check out, change the payment or sihpping method) the site always return to the home page 7 years, 5 months ago #29642

excuse but i nedd help with the issue

Re: In some links (when i use check out, change the payment or sihpping method) the site always return to the home page 7 years, 5 months ago #29649

• usersmart1
Dear jitovan,

Please disable SEO in Virtuemart configuration.

Thanks & regards!

Re: In some links (when i use check out, change the payment or sihpping method) the site always return to the home page 7 years, 5 months ago #29667

Actually SEO was disabled but when i enable it the categories start working fine, just one more help please, now all products images in each categorie are very small, not like it was before, how can i fix this?

Thanks a lot.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes