(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDatabaseMyS

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDatabaseMyS 12 years, 11 months ago #263

• mgibson
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
As soon as I enable the module I get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDatabaseMySQL::num_rows() in /home/sites/website.com/public_html/modules/mod_yt_virtuemart_frontpage/helper.php on line 226

Still waiting on a fix from yt support.... If anyone can help sooner it would be much appreciated

Thanks,

Mark

Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDatabaseMyS 12 years, 11 months ago #266

• admin
Dear mgibson

I am sorry for this late. It is so hard to debug this issue.

Can you submit a ticket, send us your admin account, ftp account so that i can check your issue?

I think this issue is from your configuration

Thanks

Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDatabaseMyS 12 years, 11 months ago #269

• mgibson
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I've tried the module on a clean install of joomla with virtuemart, and ot doesn't work.

The default configuration doesn't work on a localhost (xampp) configuration or reseller server (heart internet) configuration. I get exactly the same error message on both.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDatabaseMySQL::num_rows() in D:\xampp\htdocs\safer-safety.com\modules\mod_yt_virtuemart_frontpage\helper.php on line 226

Please resolve this issue.

Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDatabaseMyS 12 years, 11 months ago #270

• admin
Dear mgibson

Can you talk me know the version of php which you are using?

Can you use Live Chat to talk me about your issue? Please go to this link smartaddons.com/contact-us/contact.html to see Live Chat

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes