You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

sj xmas is not responsive and can not be disabled
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: sj xmas is not responsive and can not be disabled

sj xmas is not responsive and can not be disabled 6 years, 5 months ago #35058

Hello, I have several problems with this extension:

- I downloaded version 3.0.0 but the options that are visible on your tutorial do not appear for me (style 1 and 2, popup etc)
- I can not disable the display of the extension for mobiles because the image is not responsive and it is very ugly on a mobile screen so I would just leave it active for desktop if it is possible
- The popup window only opens once but I would like it to open again after a certain time is it possible?

Thank you for your help and the very good work you do
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phoenix-UK

Re: sj xmas is not responsive and can not be disabled 6 years, 4 months ago #35088

I agree, the lack of responsiveness in 2017 is what lets this otherwise great extension down, let's hope the dev can push out a quick update to remedy this issue.

As a workaround, as I use anyway on my site: extensions.joomla.org/extension/advanced-module-manager/ I have set in the sj xmas modules 'Assignments' to 'Exclude' for both 'Tablet & mobile', which I can confirm works.

Now it only shows on my sites desktop / laptop screen size devices.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Varé

Re: sj xmas is not responsive and can not be disabled 6 years, 4 months ago #35090

Thank you for this tip but in the end and unfortunately because this extension is great at the base, I installed a popup image in bottom and the opening of the site, the effect is rather successful I think, if you want to watch this what it gives is here:

www.el-brasero.net/

Re: sj xmas is not responsive and can not be disabled 6 years, 4 months ago #35142

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes