Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Our top menu stops working once SJ XMas module is enabled
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Our top menu stops working once SJ XMas module is enabled

Our top menu stops working once SJ XMas module is enabled 7 years, 4 months ago #30757

Hi guys.

Thank you for your nice SJ XMas module but for some reason our top menu stops working once SJ XMas module is enabled.

If you go to componentslab.com and click on the error at the top right hand side corner to hide our top promo bar, see this screenshot:

then the top SJ XMas lovely image gets displayed and this is when our top menu becomes inoperable. Seems like a JS conflict, but, sorry, I am not a JS coder.

Looking forwards to your advise and Merry Christmas, guys

Regards,

Alex Smirnov
Last Edit: 7 years, 4 months ago by alexsmirnov.

Re: Our top menu stops working once SJ XMas module is enabled 7 years, 4 months ago #30767

I have the same problem with a standard protostar template (horizontal menu does not work). Menu will start working if you disable the "Show Icon Top" in the "SJ Xmas 2016" module settings.
I hope they will fix it.

Re: Our top menu stops working once SJ XMas module is enabled 7 years, 4 months ago #30768

The problem was solved by the changing of z-index value for the upper pictures:
in file: .../public_html/modules/mod_sj_xmas_2016/assets/css/style.css

string: 31
.xmas-show-top-left{
	background:url("../images/top_left.png") no-repeat;
	background-position:top left;
	width:50%;
	height:200px;
	top:0px;
	left:0;
	position:fixed;
	z-index:10;
	opacity:0;
	transition: opacity 1.5s ease-in-out;
	-moz-transition: opacity 1.5s ease-in-out;
	-webkit-transition: opacity 1.5s ease-in-out;
	visibility:hidden;
}

change z-index:10; to z-index:-1;
Do the same thing with a string no. 47

Regards!
Last Edit: 7 years, 4 months ago by kupaladen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alexsmirnov

Re: Our top menu stops working once SJ XMas module is enabled 7 years, 4 months ago #30769

Thanks mate.

With the top image disabled my main menu (in my case it has been created by Helix-3 template) also works fine but such setting sorta defeats the purpose of having this module in the first place, - I was hoping to give to my visitors this very top image. Just as you said, I also hope the guys will look at this issue. It's great module anyway.

Regards,

Alex

Re: Our top menu stops working once SJ XMas module is enabled 7 years, 4 months ago #30770

Yep. Setting z-index value to -1 did the trick. Thanks, once again.

Re: Our top menu stops working once SJ XMas module is enabled 7 years, 4 months ago #30771

Do you happen to know by any chance how we can disable the large pop-up, the one that pops up in the middle of the screen?

I fiddled a bit with the style.css but to no joy.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes