Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Items not loaded from K2

Items not loaded from K2 6 years, 5 months ago #35044

Hi,
I installed SJ grid slider for K2 and at the begin, it was working good but suddenly it stopped working and now I see everytime the loading image.
What I can do to fix it?

Re: Items not loaded from K2 6 years, 4 months ago #35061

News, The module works only in insides pages and home of other languages (the site is a multilanguage site). It doesn't work only in home of the mail language!

Re: Items not loaded from K2 6 years, 4 months ago #35102

Dear caputogianluca

Our SJ grid slider for K2 module is commercial product and I checked your account, there aren't any order information, please send me your order information about the template.
then send us the information of your site in the website information box of this post to check directly?

thanks

Re: Items not loaded from K2 6 years, 2 months ago #35632

Hi
I still have the same Problem. No pictures were loaded since arround 2-3 months. So I disabled the modul (But it works a long time could it have something to do with some Joomla updates??)
As well the login button doesn't work since the same time. If you click on registry and than on login than it works. But not directly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anhqn

Re: Items not loaded from K2 6 years, 2 months ago #35648

Dear litho

Your site have error jquery. I installed the jQuery Easy plugin for your site.
please check your site again

thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: litho

Re: Items not loaded from K2 6 years, 2 months ago #35691

Thanks for your help. Now the login on the frontpage still works too.
But if your were logged in and you try to write an new article (Login Menue on the right site (neuer Beitrag) I get an 404 error. So far as I looked through the K2 forum the said it will be a template problem. Could you please have a look at?
Thank you.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes