Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Call to undefined method K2GridSliderHelper::getK2Image_Oneitem()
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Call to undefined method K2GridSliderHelper::getK2Image_Oneitem()

Call to undefined method K2GridSliderHelper::getK2Image​_Oneitem() 6 years, 6 months ago #34577

Hello,
i'm using your Module Grid-Slider for K2 (rebuilt 12.Sept.17) with joomla 3.8.1 and K2-2.8.0. With FOUR K2-items in TWO categories it's working fine. If i add a new K2-item to my categories, i got an error message: Call to undefined method K2GridSliderHelper::getK2Image_Oneitem()
Do you know what's happend?
Thanks for helping me, Kai

Re: Call to undefined method K2GridSliderHelper::getK2Image​_Oneitem() 6 years, 6 months ago #34585

Dear kaikiste46

please send us the domain, administrator and ftp account in the website information for the admin of this post to check directly?

thanks

Re: Call to undefined method K2GridSliderHelper::getK2Image​_Oneitem() 6 years, 6 months ago #34593

Thanks for your reply!
In my member area from this posting you can get my details for login now, please let me now, if it is not working!
My especially modul, which caused an error, at the moment is not active! I'm using your extraslider k2 modul for my home or start area.
Thanks for helping
Last Edit: 6 years, 6 months ago by kaikiste46.

Re: Call to undefined method K2GridSliderHelper::getK2Image​_Oneitem() 6 years, 6 months ago #34596

Dear kaikiste46

Please check ftp account again: prntscr.com/gytyd1

thanks

Re: Call to undefined method K2GridSliderHelper::getK2Image​_Oneitem() 6 years, 6 months ago #34630

Sorry, for my long break....
Therefore with my older plesk-vserver-account i can not create a new ftp-user without root rights!!!
Now, i have installed all new, with my subdomain and i created your own ftp-account access! Please be sure, the module "
SJ Grid Slider for K2 Startseite " is not activated at the moment, you can do it and you will see what's happend.
Thanks for helping..

Re: Call to undefined method K2GridSliderHelper::getK2Image​_Oneitem() 6 years, 5 months ago #34657

Dear kaikiste46

Thanks for your information.
I fixed this issue in /templates/sj_lifemag/html/mod_sj_k2_gridslider/default.php
please check your site again.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.99 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes