AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Edit image in SJ Grid Slider
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Edit image in SJ Grid Slider

Edit image in SJ Grid Slider 8 years, 6 months ago #26103

First of all, thanks for the great module. But I have a problem with edit one-item before two-item. I hope that you understand what I mean. I have a 2 column with 3 item count. Now I have two-item on the left side and one-item on the right side. I want to change the order so: two-item on the right side and one-item on the left side.
I attach the image. Hope you can help me it is very important.

One more think, is there possible to arrange more than five images? I've set the another module with SJ Grid Slider and set 3 column with 9 items, and on my site is show only 5 images. This time I'm sellect Theme1 and I want to arrange 3 column with 3 row, together 9 images, but like I said is show only 5 images. 3 in first row and two in second row.
I attach the image
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: stambol
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes