You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Hanging on install problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hanging on install problem

Hanging on install problem 8 years, 6 months ago #26340

Hi and good morning.

I am trying to install SJ MegaShop, quick install package, but having some problem, and I dont know how to continue.

I fill in all the ifo asked for and hitting install.
It then install the database tables, but there it get stuck.

I can see in the DB, that the tables are there, but the install will not continue to the "Installing sample data" part.

My ISP, siteground.com, recreated the issue and gave me this answer:

I was able to recreate the issue on my end as well and it does seem that the installer is stalling there.

I noticed the following error in the core.js : Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function exactly on the Creating database tables step.

The file that seems to start the chain of errors appears to be the core.js with the error that I mentioned.

I have checked the server error logs for any particular server related errors or blocks or anything that could trigger the error, however nothing on our side appears to be the reason.

Please check with the smartaddons people on this matter and you are welcome to update the ticket afterwards if any further assistance is needed on our end.

Can anyone help me with this please.
Peter
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes