Welcome, Guest

General Introduction
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: General Introduction

General Introduction 9 years, 4 months ago #22051

• SA Duong Ha
SJ MegaShop - Responsive JoomShopping Joomla Template
This forum is used as supported forum for SJ MegaShop template. If you have any question or problem related to the template, please post it in this forum.

Last Edit: 9 years, 4 months ago by .

Re: General Introduction 9 years, 3 months ago #22567

Only the modules work in this template to display the products. The component (joomshopping) does not work well at all. There are products under each category but when you click on a category to display the products, nothing shows up. This is on your demo site as well. If you try to check the parameters in the menu, you get an error. I have overcome the latter by editing the database and changing the menu aliases and then assigning new menus but no products are displayed under the categories. Some serious seeing into is required.

Thank you.

Error o BUGS en plantilla cuando se quita el modulo buscar de la posición search 9 years, 2 months ago #22774

Dos errores que no pude reparar trae la Plantilla SJ Megashop.

- Cuando se elimina o quita el modulo buscar ubicado en la posición search la plantilla deja de funcionar o se bloquea.

- Al instalar el quickstar de la plantilla con todos los ejemplos que trae hay un Menú que al quitarlo la plantilla se bloquea o deja de funcionar. Este menú esta asociado al modulo Banner mega 1. Cuando se quita o desactiva el modulo Banner mega 1 se bloquea la plantilla o deja de funcionar

Bugs Position Modules Template 9 years, 2 months ago #22804

Two wrongs I could not repair brings Template SJ Megashop.

- When you delete or remove the module located in position search search template fails or BUGS.

- When installing the Quickstar template with all the examples there is a menu that brings to remove the template crashes or stops working. This menu is associated with the module Banner mega 1. When you remove or disable the Banner module 1 mega template BUGS or stops working

Bugs Off Line Template Megashop 9 years, 2 months ago #22805

when the mode is active offline an error is generated in the template that both fully Bugs Back End Fron End template

Re: General Introduction 8 years, 10 months ago #23843

I bought template sj megashop and didn't have access to downloading, then wrote tikets,mail,skype after two days i get template + quickstart, but i have not extensions , write again and again ...no answer. I want to know where i can download extensions. I very very very unsatisfied. How you do business?
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes