AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

3 problems with template Tekmag
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 3 problems with template Tekmag

3 problems with template Tekmag 7 years, 5 months ago #23202

During exploitation I experienced some problems (website www.anabolic-expert.com):

1. I see «Thich» instead of Facebook «Like» or Facebook «Нравится» (in russian).
2. Unfortunately I can’t find position sticky-right in my template («Use Special Position» is active).
3. I can’t use shortcode «Carousel» (everything else is OK).

I sent you 2 letters but don't have any reply. So I try to post my problems here.

Re: 3 problems with template Tekmag 7 years, 5 months ago #23203

And yes: now it don't work – Joomla! 3.4!

Another big problem: YT Framework conflict with EasyDiscuss (last VERY important for me). I don't mension 404 error and many many small bugs I tried to avoid during my fight with this "template" – with more or less success.

And problem – BIG, BIG problem regarding ALL new SA templates – they are f...ing slow.

And much the biggest problem: SA do NOTHING to help customers. So it's my first and last attempt to deal with this "company". And I'll do my best to tell everyone and everywhere about it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.89 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes