You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Customize Facebook Social Share Buttons' Language
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Customize Facebook Social Share Buttons' Language

Customize Facebook Social Share Buttons' Language 7 years, 6 months ago #22797

Hello,

I cannot change the language of the facebook Like and other buttons from Addthis embedded in SJ Tekmag. I pasted my own code in the k2 item.php but I still have that language, "Thich" for Like

I am testing SJ Tekamag on my site. Every thing seems to work fine except the Error 404 you get constantly!

Re: Customize Facebook Social Share Buttons' Language 7 years, 5 months ago #22835

I found my answer, thank you!
My error was that I was looking mysite/index.php.

If you are having the same problem here is the answer. Find the Facebook Script in index.php. Go to yoursite/template/template_name/index.php.
Look for the line bellow. And change the language vi_VI into your language. for example us_US for english; fr_FR for french etc...

"//connect.facebook.net/vi_VI/sdk.......

Re: Customize Facebook Social Share Buttons' Language 7 years, 5 months ago #22843

Thanks Edworks, I have struggled with this problem

Re: Customize Facebook Social Share Buttons' Language 7 years, 5 months ago #22861

You're welcome Toepito!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes