You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Customize Facebook Social Share Buttons' Language
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Customize Facebook Social Share Buttons' Language

Customize Facebook Social Share Buttons' Language 9 years, 2 months ago #22797

Hello,

I cannot change the language of the facebook Like and other buttons from Addthis embedded in SJ Tekmag. I pasted my own code in the k2 item.php but I still have that language, "Thich" for Like

I am testing SJ Tekamag on my site. Every thing seems to work fine except the Error 404 you get constantly!

Re: Customize Facebook Social Share Buttons' Language 9 years, 2 months ago #22835

I found my answer, thank you!
My error was that I was looking mysite/index.php.

If you are having the same problem here is the answer. Find the Facebook Script in index.php. Go to yoursite/template/template_name/index.php.
Look for the line bellow. And change the language vi_VI into your language. for example us_US for english; fr_FR for french etc...

"//connect.facebook.net/vi_VI/sdk.......

Re: Customize Facebook Social Share Buttons' Language 9 years, 2 months ago #22843

Thanks Edworks, I have struggled with this problem

Re: Customize Facebook Social Share Buttons' Language 9 years, 2 months ago #22861

You're welcome Toepito!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes