Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Both Quickstart and Default Installation cannot pass the creating database stage
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Both Quickstart and Default Installation cannot pass the creating database stage

Both Quickstart and Default Installation cannot pass the creating database stage 9 years, 4 months ago #21900

Hi, this is just for your information. I have tried installing the quickstart and default but both results in a loop. You cannot pass the creating databases stage. I've tried on two different live servers and they both stuck on that stage.

Please take a look and re-upload.

Many thanks

Re: Both Quickstart and Default Installation cannot pass the creating database stage 9 years, 4 months ago #21905

Yes, i can not install
I do not believe, I paid, send me a private installation
through the account can not download the installer
this quick instal does not pass
all day I write them and ask them but no one answers
It's not right, so far have been ok

Re: Both Quickstart and Default Installation cannot pass the creating database stage 9 years, 4 months ago #21906

Hi, have you been lucky to install yours? I have been able to get mine working after spending a whole day on it. If you are still struggling, let me know and I'll guide you to install but the process is a bit long. You have to edit the sql, then replace the hathor admin template with the default hathor template from joomla.org and then tweak the php.ini. It's late here so might reply tomorrow.

Regards

Re: Both Quickstart and Default Installation cannot pass the creating database stage 9 years, 4 months ago #21910

• usersmart1
Hi guys,

These issues seem that relate to your server configuration.
Please refer some tips at this link, it could be help:
www.smartaddons.com/blog/item/1035-joomla-quickstart-package-installation-problems-and-solutions

If you need further assistance, please feel free to submit a ticket and send us your site information. We will check the installation directly.

Thanks & regards!

Re: Both Quickstart and Default Installation cannot pass the creating database stage 9 years, 4 months ago #21914

Hey,
I don't think it's related to any configuration on our servers. I'm a JTC member and I've installed your previous templates on the same server with no problems, just this template seem to be the problem so far. Trust me. If in doubt, check my membership or I can send you the links to the sites I've developed with your templates where I had no issues installing them.

Regards

Re: Both Quickstart and Default Installation cannot pass the creating database stage 9 years, 4 months ago #21917

I have the same issue. I've noticed something. I think this is some kind of error/notice field (See the screenshot - http://prntscr.com/5a0k8h). I've checked if there is a error_log file and this was inside:

[25-Nov-2014 18:06:25 Europe/Sofia] PHP Warning:  simplexml_load_file() [<a href='function.simplexml-load-file'>function.simplexml-load-file</a>]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity &quot;/home/myuser/public_html/domain.com/n/administrator/templates/hathor/templateDetails.xml&quot; in /home/myuser/public_html/domain.com/n/libraries/cms/installer/installer.php on line 2146

Now what?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes