Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

How to replace category view with product view in search engine
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to replace category view with product view in search engine

How to replace category view with product view in search engine 1 year, 5 months ago #44086

• cornybs
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
I have a site using the SJ G2SHOP template and Joomshopping .. How can I set the search engine to show search results with the product list view and not as set with the product vision in the category?

Re: How to replace category view with product view in search engine 1 year, 5 months ago #44090

Dear Sir

I checked the search result to show the list product of all the site with the keyword search prnt.sc/10jhrwd

Thanks

Re: How to replace category view with product view in search engine 1 year, 5 months ago #44093

• cornybs
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
well
i want to change with thish view
prntscr.com/10jipkg

Re: How to replace category view with product view in search engine 1 year, 5 months ago #44107

Dear Sir

Please submit the ticket www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets and give us the admin and ftp account to check directly for you

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes