You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problems with Login in Frontend
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problems with Login in Frontend

Problems with Login in Frontend 1 year, 6 months ago #43295

Hi,
I am trying to add a login / and registration to our website and i have some problems. I used the Login modul and added it to top2

1. when i click on login , for a brief moment the overlay appears (hidden= true and style="display:block") then after half a second the overlay disappears again (hiffen = false and style ="display:none") I have no idea why it nearly instantly disappears.

2. When i force it to stay visible (change source in browser) i can see that after the forgotten passwoert there appears something like
MOD_LOGIN_DONT_HAVE_ACCOUNT
I found your post from 4 years ago, but adding this to the language file
MOD_LOGIN="Login"
DONT_HAVE_ACCOUNT ="don't have account"
did not work.

3. the links register and passwort reset seems to be broken. When i click on ithem did not get to a form. i just get back to the index page.

Re: Problems with Login in Frontend 1 year, 6 months ago #43302

Dear Sir

I could not found this issue on our demo.
Please submit the ticket here and give us the admin and ftp account to check directly www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets

thanks
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by anhqn.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes