You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problems with Login in Frontend
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problems with Login in Frontend

Problems with Login in Frontend 3 years, 3 months ago #43295

Hi,
I am trying to add a login / and registration to our website and i have some problems. I used the Login modul and added it to top2

1. when i click on login , for a brief moment the overlay appears (hidden= true and style="display:block") then after half a second the overlay disappears again (hiffen = false and style ="display:none") I have no idea why it nearly instantly disappears.

2. When i force it to stay visible (change source in browser) i can see that after the forgotten passwoert there appears something like
MOD_LOGIN_DONT_HAVE_ACCOUNT
I found your post from 4 years ago, but adding this to the language file
MOD_LOGIN="Login"
DONT_HAVE_ACCOUNT ="don't have account"
did not work.

3. the links register and passwort reset seems to be broken. When i click on ithem did not get to a form. i just get back to the index page.

Re: Problems with Login in Frontend 3 years, 3 months ago #43302

Dear Sir

I could not found this issue on our demo.
Please submit the ticket here and give us the admin and ftp account to check directly www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets

thanks
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by anhqn.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes