AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Error: 1054 on step5save joomshopping
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error: 1054 on step5save joomshopping

Error: 1054 on step5save joomshopping 3 years, 5 months ago #38307

Hello! There is an error: 1054 on step5save joomshopping when I have finished buy algoritm. I cannot change the latest page. How can I change in this situation? Perhaps, it is possible to use redirect on the main page of the site? But probably messages on mail-adress wouldn't sent.
I have bought officail version of template, but now I change qiuckstart on localhost.
Thanks for your help.

Re: Error: 1054 on step5save joomshopping 3 years, 5 months ago #38313

Dear VladislavM

This is mean you install our quickstart have this error.
please send us the screenshot to clearer where do you get this issue.

thanks

Re: Error: 1054 on step5save joomshopping 3 years, 5 months ago #38314

Hello once again. I attach to my message zip-archive. If you cannot open it, i will download pictires to another server and write you the link.

The problem is that I have complete all the stages of the purchase of other product I didn't get the final page "Thank your for your order". Despite I get the page 404 error in the center of desktop, BUT on the top of this page (on the title of the page - higher than url-line) there is an error: 1054. I tried to install quickstart-version 3.9.0 (I didn't change anything), but nothing changing.

I will be gratefull for your help.

Re: Error: 1054 on step5save joomshopping 3 years, 5 months ago #38322

Please, help me. I have bought this template for 40$ and want feedback

Re: Error: 1054 on step5save joomshopping 3 years, 5 months ago #38324

Dear VladislavM

This issue is from the core joomshopping.
please refer the solution here: www.smartaddons.com/forum/558-sj-topdeal/38117-unknown-column-couponfreediscount-in-field-list

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes