AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Image sliders not displaying Images
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Image sliders not displaying Images

Re: Image sliders not displaying Images 7 years, 3 months ago #30948

I have tried to log onto your Support.ytcvn.com but it keeps coming up with the error message Account confirmation required .. I have not received anything from your site to confirm my account .. I cannot log in to create a ticket. Can you please investigate
Last Edit: 7 years, 3 months ago by Hatters.

Re: Image sliders not displaying Images 7 years, 3 months ago #31129

• admin
Dear Hatters,

You can go to Support -> Contact us to create new ticket.

Thanks

Re: Image sliders not displaying Images 7 years, 3 months ago #31164

As per my previous reply,
I have been trying to get your products working since early November when first purchased. I have now given up on your company. The slider that is working is not yours, it is another I had to purchase. Your follow up and service on all my posts has been appalling. Even this one took you nine days to respond to, and this post is a repeat of other posts with the same problem posted well before that which also went either unanswered or answered poorly and with disinterest.
I have deleted your Live Template as I have discovered the problems I am having with it are caused because your company has simply not updated it to keep up with "Ads Manager" causing enormous problems. I have also discarded all programs I purchased from you as I can't get any service nor help from you and your replies to posts take ages and are not helpful.
I have completely wasted more than two precious months trying to get a new site running and simply cannot afford to waste any more time or money trying to form constructive dialog with you to try and resolve the many issues I have encountered with your products.
Sorry, but I just can't afford to deal with you any more.

Re: Image sliders not displaying Images 7 years, 3 months ago #31166

• thuygtn
Dear Hatters,

In your PHP.ini file, please try to set allow_url_fopen=On
Then go to admin >> System menu >> System information >> Folder Permissions >> Please check 'cache' folder, it has 'Writable' ?

Thanks

Re: Image sliders not displaying Images 7 years, 3 months ago #31167

I am no longer using your image slider.
For your information, I paid a member of forum.joomla.org to solve your problem, it was a line in HT Access that prevented access to the images.

Re: Image sliders not displaying Images 7 years, 3 months ago #31216

• thuygtn
Dear Hatters,

We are so sorry if you are uncomfortable with our support service. We are improving our service better. We will try solved all your issues asap. So, if you have any questions with our theme, please contact with us again. We will try to solve them with our best.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes