Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

crashes error 500 missing joomshopping component.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: crashes error 500 missing joomshopping component.

crashes error 500 missing joomshopping component. 9 years, 4 months ago #22278

cannot publish, Joomla 3 returns above error

Re: crashes error 500 missing joomshopping component. 9 years, 4 months ago #22298

• usersmart1
Dear peterdelannoy,

Could you please let us know more details about your issue?

Thanks & regards!

Re: crashes error 500 missing joomshopping component. 9 years, 3 months ago #22595

• Light_And_Dark
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I have exactly the same problem. I installed this module. Template sj plus v-2 joomla 3.3.6 + k2. The module is downloaded from this page www.smartaddons.com/joomla/extensions/free-extensions/item/1109-sj-image-slider-free-responsive-joomla-module. I just installed the module, changed the position of module, the folder with the photos and published it. I did not make any more changes to the configuration of the module. In this case, when the page loads I see 500 You may not be able to visit this page because of: Please install component "joomshopping".
Can I use this module without joomshopping with clean joomla and k2?
Sorry for my English.

Re: crashes error 500 missing joomshopping component. 9 years, 3 months ago #22697

• Light_And_Dark
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I have exactly the same problem. I described in detail the problem. Could you help me?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes