You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

VM Slick Slider not shows correct category
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: VM Slick Slider not shows correct category

VM Slick Slider not shows correct category 10 years, 10 months ago #9936

Hello,

I setup my VM categories in greek language. The modules Sj Vm Extra Slider, Sj Mega Products, Sj Virtuemart , Sj Vm Extra Slider shows the categories with no prob.

The problem is tha the module Sj VM Slick Slider shows the categories from english language and not the newone (greek language)

Please Help!!!!

Re: VM Slick Slider not shows correct category 10 years, 9 months ago #9955

• SA Thuy
Website Information (for Admin Only)
Site Url:www.xroma-radis.gr
Admin Username:admin
Admin Password:mp!perak!s
FTP/SSH Server:www.xroma-radis.gr
FTP/SSH Username:xromarad
FTP/SSH Password:CHR0099ch
Dear Mixalis Piperakis,

Please check the answer on your ticket.

Thanks

Re: VM Slick Slider not shows correct category 10 years, 4 months ago #14244

• eddie
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a problem with your Sj Vm Slick Slider together with VirtueMart all used in a site with multilingual .... english (main) and french
Basically in VirtueMart I setup content in dual language for every category, but when it comes to select the source for the Sj Vm Slick Slider for French, from the VirtueMart, I can see only the name for the English Categories, the French equivalent is not showed and i got an error trying to access the french page with the slider - I think, because I can not select the French category!

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /.../html/mod_sj_vm_slickslider_res/vmslider.php on line 59

Just to be precisely exact, in VirtueMart I am not duplicating the categories, I am using the VirtueMart Multilingual option; each category has both English and French information within it!

===SECURITY BUG====

BESIDE ALL OF THIS, BECAUSE I AM LOOKING FOR A SOLUTION TO THE PREVIEWS PROBLEM EXPLAINED, I REGISTERED WITH YOUR SITE AND JUST REPLIED TO THIS FORUM POST!

THE BIGGEST AND NASTY SURPRISE WAS, WHEN THE POST WAS OPPENED FOR REPLYING, I ACTUALLY CAN SEE THE SITE SECURITY INFORMATION LEFT BY THE GUY WHO OPENED THE THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!

THIS IS NOT SOMETHING NICE, IT IS UP TO YOU TO HIDE THOSE INFORMATION LEFT IN THE "Provide your site access information in case you are reporting an issue that needs to be debugged by SmartAddons Staff. ONLY SmartAddons Staff can see these details!" BOX

I WILL ATTACHE YOU A PRINTSCREEN FOR THAT OR EVEN I WILL SAVE THE PAGE WITH EVERYTHING AS IS!

PLEASE LET THE GUY KNOW THE SITUATION, AND SUGGEST HIM TO CHANGE THE CREDENTIALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachment C:\fakepath\SJ.rar not found

please remove the file after checking!

[attachment:1]C:\fakepath\SJ.rar[/attachment]

Attachment Untitled.jpg not found

Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by eddie. Reason: file not uploaded in the first place..... or something wrong

Re: VM Slick Slider not shows correct category 10 years, 4 months ago #14245

• eddie
  • Fresh Boarder
We are talking about Joomla !

Re: VM Slick Slider not shows correct category 10 years, 3 months ago #14281

• eddie
  • Fresh Boarder
!!! SOLVED !!!

IT WAS MY BAD, I ACTUALLY DIDN'T CREATE THE EXACT PRODUCTS IN FRENCH, THAT WAS INCLUDED IN THE SLIDE !
BASICALLY THE ERROR WAS BECAUSE THE SCRIPT COULDN'T PICK ANY OBJECTS FROM THE DB, BECAUSE THERE WASN'T ANY, YET CREATED!

STILL, YOU MAST INVESTIGATE AND SOLVE THE OTHER PROBLEM I RAISED, THAT I WAS ABLE TO SEE THE CREDENTIALS THE USER LEFT HERE IN THE FORUM WITH YOU!
CHECK THE PICTURE ATTACHED EARLIER!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes