Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

How to swap out images in SJ Bakery quickstart package?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to swap out images in SJ Bakery quickstart package?

How to swap out images in SJ Bakery quickstart package? 10 years, 3 months ago #14684

Hello -- I've read the documentation for the VM Slick Slider Responsive and am using the SJ Bakery Quickstart installation package with demo data. I want to replace the images in the slider. I've gone the the module manager and opened the Sj Vm Slick Slider Responsive module. It says that the source category is: -- Paris Gateaux. I've looked through all the articles and I don't see any --Paris Gateaux. The category Slideshow brings up a group of images that are not what is displayed in the slider.

Thanks in advance.

Re: How to swap out images in SJ Bakery quickstart package? 10 years, 3 months ago #14764

Dear David Posey,

Could you please send your site account to us? We will check directly.
For the security reason, please enter your site account in
Require Help
From Staff + Mod/Admin?

Thanks!

Re: How to swap out images in SJ Bakery quickstart package? 10 years, 3 months ago #14822

I can't determine how to swap out the images used in the VM Slick Slider Responsive on the home page. Can you provide assistance?

thanks,

Re: How to swap out images in SJ Bakery quickstart package? 10 years, 3 months ago #14877

Dear David Posey,

Module Sj Vm Slick Slider Responsive is use for component virtuamart. you can change image in the each of product of Category : Paris Geteaux

1. Please go to Administrator -> Module Manager: Module mod_sj_vm_slickslider_res -> Source Options -> Category : Paris Geteaux

2. Please go to Administrator -> Component -> Virtuamart -> Products -> Filter : Select product category -> Paris Geteaux

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes