Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Turning sticky_right and sticky_left positions off for mobile devices
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Turning sticky_right and sticky_left positions off for mobile devices

Turning sticky_right and sticky_left positions off for mobile devices 7 years, 5 months ago #22163

Is it possible to disable these positions for mobile devices? They aren't showing up correctly at all.

Re: Turning sticky_right and sticky_left positions off for mobile devices 7 years, 5 months ago #22279

Can anyone help me out in this matter?

Re: Turning sticky_right and sticky_left positions off for mobile devices 7 years, 4 months ago #22296

• usersmart1
Dear shadowdancer36,

In our live demo, these positions are disabled on mobile device.
Could you please send us your site url so we can take a closer look.

Thanks & regards!

Re: Turning sticky_right and sticky_left positions off for mobile devices 7 years, 4 months ago #22352

www.picturemeclubbing.com/det/

Is it a Module Class Suffix that I have to put for them to not show? I read that " hidden-phone" supposed to do this, but it has no affect for me.
Last Edit: 7 years, 4 months ago by shadowdancer36.

Re: Turning sticky_right and sticky_left positions off for mobile devices 7 years, 4 months ago #22532

It's been a few weeks. I'm just checking back for a solution if there is one. Also is it anything on the backend that allows me to change the width of the side modules?

Re: Turning sticky_right and sticky_left positions off for mobile devices 7 years, 2 months ago #23024

Can ANYONE please tell me if their is a switch of some sort to turn off modules for mobile users? I can't seem to get help from anywhere. Does anyone know? It seem like it would be under layout but that frame work is confusing!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes