AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Template demo questions about menus
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Template demo questions about menus

Template demo questions about menus 8 years, 3 months ago #26849

I just started working with the SJ Zaga template and noticed that especially the information on the menus is not complete.

The top menu is mentioned in the documentation but some steps seem to be missing. More specifically I don't know how to get the "Data Scroll reveal" effect. In the backend screenshot is a blue field where the information is entered:
smartaddons.s3.amazonaws.com/images/userguide/sj-zaga/backend-menu-top-left.png
But that field is not visible in my own modules. How do I get it?

Secondly there is no information on how to make the fixed menu with the dots on the right side on the homepage.

I also have a question about the positions. The bottom 1, bottom 2 and bottom 3 positions sometimes overlap top 1 depending on how wide the window is. Is there a way to control how big the overlap is or prevent this from happening? It seems pretty random now.

And lastly the article slideshow is made with a custom html module in the template. I can't get the carousel to work. I just see the code for all the items underneath each other, including the carousel tags. Is there something else I need to do to make the carousel work?
smartaddons.s3.amazonaws.com/images/userguide/sj-zaga/backend-article-slideshow.png

These are my questions so far, thanks for a reply.
Last Edit: 8 years, 3 months ago by exoligament.

Re: Template demo questions about menus 8 years, 3 months ago #26853

• thuyltt
Dear exoligament,
Could you please feel free to post your question into our ticket system? We need more detail your information to check this problem : your admin account and URL link.

Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes