AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Cant save Virtuemart product
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cant save Virtuemart product

Cant save Virtuemart product 9 years ago #23531

Hello, I would like to ask You what to do to make the template working. I have installed the quickstart ... I am trying to create a new product but the button save and save and close does not work. Why is that ? Could You help me to repair it please ? Thank You Petr
Last Edit: 9 years ago by peetee.

Re: Cant save Virtuemart product 9 years ago #23532

So I have tryed a new installation of Saphi Template on fresh Joomla and it does not work neither ... Could You help me to repair it .... I want to create a shop but I am quite stucked. peetee wrote:
Hello, I would like to ask You what to do to make the template working. I have installed the quickstart ... I am trying to create a new product but the button save and save and close does not work. Why is that ? Could You help me to repair it please ? Thank You Petr
Last Edit: 9 years ago by peetee.

Re: Cant save Virtuemart product 8 years, 11 months ago #23625

I solved the problem ... it is necessary to edit one of the files.... (more info here). Hope it will be useful. peetee wrote:
So I have tryed a new installation of Saphi Template on fresh Joomla and it does not work neither ... Could You help me to repair it .... I want to create a shop but I am quite stucked. peetee wrote:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes