AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ Style - Templates & Mijoshop Templates
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ Style - Templates & Mijoshop Templates

SJ Style - Templates & Mijoshop Templates 9 years, 2 months ago #22754

There is a problem with the Component Mijoshop that was uploaded as part of your quick start template package!!!

I have worked with many other Mijoshop installations and was able to edit the Mijoshop template in the System > Theme Editor in the Mijoshop back end.

This Mijoshop ( the one supplied by your template) does not change the front end when I change the back end??!!!

I want to change some of the footer items etc and I have tried all the templates and none work. It is as if it is using another template file somewhere?

Please go have a look. I have also tried to change the CSS for this Mijoshop and that also does not work!

www.ilovejewels.co.za

THIS IS VERY URGENT PLEASE!

Thank you for your assistance in advance.

I have posted a ticket but have not had a response yet.

Re: SJ Style - Templates & Mijoshop Templates 9 years, 2 months ago #22902

Good afternoon! Will you get answers to your questions? Were you able to deal with errors template? I'm having the same problem still.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes