Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Error after trying to upload sample data sql for MijoShop
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error after trying to upload sample data sql for MijoShop

Error after trying to upload sample data sql for MijoShop 9 years, 4 months ago #22364

VERY BAD support! My site has been on hold for days because no one is answering my tickets!!

After trying to upload the backup_mijo.sql file I get 'Permission Denied' in the back-end, after which I have to uninstall and reinstall MijoShop again, but the same happens everytime I try to restore the SJ Style!

Re: Error after trying to upload sample data sql for MijoShop 9 years, 4 months ago #22381

I have the same problem
Please help me as soon as possible

Re: Error after trying to upload sample data sql for MijoShop 9 years, 4 months ago #22382

Zaarer, help is not a word on this forum! I regretted buying a membership. Maybe we can help each other out - I still have not removed the Arabic language, but will figure it out soon, send me a PM if you need any other help

Re: Error after trying to upload sample data sql for MijoShop 9 years, 4 months ago #22386

• thuygtn
Hi guys,

Because the backup_mijo.sql was exported from Mijoshop v2.3.0, so maybe it isn't compatible with Mijoshop v3. So, please try install Mijoshop v2.3.0 and import data again. We will update the data file for Mijoshop v3 asap.

Thanks

Re: Error after trying to upload sample data sql for MijoShop 9 years, 3 months ago #22448

When will you update the data?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes