Welcome, Guest

upgrade to Joomla 3.6.5 template language problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: upgrade to Joomla 3.6.5 template language problem

upgrade to Joomla 3.6.5 template language problem 6 years, 3 months ago #35505

Hi

I have sj financial ii multi language template
After I update my joomla from 3.3.0 to 3.6.5 , the direction of my template was turn in one direction either from left to right or from left to right for both template languages even when modify the direction within the template

Tthe Arabic language was become incompatible with the new version of joomla after update, and I have downloaded the new version Arabic language that compatible with joomla 3.6.5 ,but the direction problem still exist.

The other problem that template footer position was moved up in the right to left template (Arabic)
Last Edit: 6 years, 3 months ago by h.alameer.

Re: upgrade to Joomla 3.6.5 template language problem 6 years, 3 months ago #35533

Dear h.alameer

Could you please let us know your Item Purchase Code of this theme? You can refer guide in here: www.smartaddons.com/documentation/how-to-get-themeforest-item-purchase-code/

We need to check it before supporting.

thanks

Re: upgrade to Joomla 3.6.5 template language problem 6 years, 3 months ago #35548

I did not find the purchase code
It may be expired, I bought the template in 2015
I remember that I got download links by email
Last Edit: 6 years, 2 months ago by h.alameer.

Re: upgrade to Joomla 3.6.5 template language problem 6 years, 2 months ago #35561

Dear h.alameer

I could not found your order about this template? did you buy it on themeforest.net? Could you please let us know your Item Purchase Code of this theme? You can refer guide in here: www.smartaddons.com/documentation/how-to-get-themeforest-item-purchase-code/

We're sorry for your case. We just support for only our customer with the correct packages from our store. So please order this product if you want to get support Or try to find your purchase code for your order again.

thanks

Re: upgrade to Joomla 3.6.5 template language problem 6 years, 2 months ago #35578

The message in the admin area was that I got the links of download.
I downloaded the template from the links in the message not from my account.
If you want to forward the message, please notify me to witch email I can send it.

Thanks

Re: upgrade to Joomla 3.6.5 template language problem 6 years, 2 months ago #35579

Dear h.alameer

This version is too old, from 2015. Please purchase again to get the latest version or the version for your site: prntscr.com/i5b1ee

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes