Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

k2 SLick slider issues
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: k2 SLick slider issues

k2 SLick slider issues 6 years, 5 months ago #34809

Since I purchased this template Sj Financial 2 I have had nothing but issues.

I fix one issue just to run into another one. Currently K2 Slick Slider in the back end is not displaying properly at all.

When I try to implement any other popular slideshow like (CK SLideshow) it simply does not work.

This template and quickstart need major upgrades, too much of a headache to deal with this nonsense.

Also purchases I made with smartaddons do no display on your website under my account.

Re: k2 SLick slider issues 6 years, 5 months ago #34819

Dear aturan

1. about k2 SLick slider
-> Our technical are checking and inform to you as soon as.

2. about ck slideshow
-> your module have error js: prntscr.com/h82jx8

p/s: i checked your account have the order number: 29813

thanks

Re: k2 SLick slider issues 6 years, 5 months ago #34837

Not really sure what you guys did, but the whole website is a mess right now. Front page is all over the place.

Currently getting this error on front page:
Deprecated: Non-static method plgSystemYt::nameOfSJTemplate() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /hermes/bosnacweb02/bosnacweb02ak/b2059/ipg.islamvtorg/plugins/system/ytshortcodes/ytshortcodes.php on line 93

Bottom of the website is well a mess. Upcoming Events module is displaying letters much bigger than it should.

Please check soon. If unable to fix I will have to re-backup website which will inevitably cause more errors etc.

Thanks!

Re: k2 SLick slider issues 6 years, 5 months ago #34842

Dear aturan

Our technical are checking your site and inform to you as soon as

thanks

Re: k2 SLick slider issues 6 years, 5 months ago #34846

Dear aturan

Your site have error jquery prntscr.com/h8zu8q. i tried to check some the module default of joomla, it doesn't work. you can try to check it again:
eg: k2 content is module default of K2
the custom html is module default of joomla too
all can't edit or save. Maybe this issue relate to update joomla version or k2 not right?
Did you backup your site before that?

thanks

Re: k2 SLick slider issues 6 years, 5 months ago #34851

Not sure what is going one anymore.

I dont mind the changes made, however Sj k2 Slick Slider is not displaying slider as the one in demo of SJ Financial 2 on smartaddons demo website.

Sorry I cannot reply fast enough, but this template has been a major pain.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes