Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Module styling is lost if not on default homepage (opened)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Module styling is lost if not on default homepage (opened)

Module styling is lost if not on default homepage (opened) 9 years, 1 month ago #22798

The topic has been locked but please let me reopen it as David has the same issue what I am suffering with! (of course, ticket sent... as usual)

Hi,

I have noticed that modules used on the main homepage lose their formatting / styling if put on other pages / item IDs. It appears that you have custom styling just for the default homepage and not others.

I have duplicated the default homepage here however the SJ Listings loses its styling and some other parts are missing.

www.logic.co/index.php/homepage/homepage-test (Menu ID 1067)

NOTE: If I make the above link the 'Default Homepage' this issue is fixed indicating that you have some sort of hard coded styling for the homepage.

Please advise what I need to do to obtain the full styling here. I need to create multiple pages like the homepage with different mods etc..

Regards,

David

NOTE: I have also raised this as ticket but posted here as well as other people will have the same issue..
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes