You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Re: Perty template _ Problems
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Re: Perty template _ Problems

Re: Perty template _ Problems 9 years, 8 months ago #20194

Hi,
You locked my earlier thread before I could test this ! (Please see www.smartaddons.com/forum/10-pre-sales-questions/20143-perty-template )

1 - I have downloaded Quickstart and the issue still remains. In case you had only updated the individual template I downloaded that and installed over but still broken.

2 - The Quickstart package overwrites the chosen admin account if the Username is admin. This took several attempts to install as password was refusing but changing username from admin on install fixes the issue.

3 - The quickstart package installs a Smartaddons Super User account 'admin' (smartaddons@ytcvn.com) by default - This is TOTALLY unacceptable and unethical and breaches all forms of security.

4 - The optimisation elements such as compress CSS / JS etc do not work. They save to the Assets folder however the CSS and JS scripts remain as they are. ( JS & CSS cache cleared)

5 - No support forum has been set up for this template yet.

David
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by dave_logic.

Re: Perty template _ Problems 9 years, 8 months ago #20202

Please can I have a response to this? I have also raised a ticket now.

David

Re: Perty template _ Problems 9 years, 8 months ago #20204

• SA Thuy
Dear Dave Logic,

About the problem with account admin, we missed deleting the admin account in sql when zip the quickstart. So, please go to your phpmyadmin, find 'users' table and delete 'admin' user with 'smartaddons@ytcvn.com' email.
We will update the package again.
I checked on my localhost, compress CSS / JS still work, it saved in 'yt-assets' folder. If it persist with you, please send your site account for us to check?

For the security reason, please enter your site account in
Require Help
From Staff + Mod/Admin?

when you reply this answer.

Thanks

Re: Perty template _ Problems 9 years, 8 months ago #20207

As noted in the ticket. The Admin account you installed is still there so you can use that to login with. If you need SSH access please let me know..

I am aware how to remove the Admin account already. The first issue regarding the Item ID Bug still exists as does the CSS / JS compress issues.

David

Re: Perty template _ Problems 9 years, 8 months ago #20208

Updated..

Re: Perty template _ Problems 9 years, 8 months ago #20214

• SA Thuy
Website Information (for Admin Only)
Site Url:
Admin Username:
Admin Password:
FTP/SSH Server:
FTP/SSH Username:
FTP/SSH Password:
Dear Dave Logic,

Please check your ticket again.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes