Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Dropdown field not displaying in Registraion and second iamge on the side not working
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dropdown field not displaying in Registraion and second iamge on the side not working

Dropdown field not displaying in Registraion and second iamge on the side not working 5 years ago #38512

Good Day
Please can you help urgently - the website is live
www.skinergy.co.za/index.php/user
Country *
City *
The drop down select doesn't work.
If tried everything but I can't find the code to edit.

Also, the main image shows but not the additional images
www.skinergy.co.za/index.php/beard-control/beard-oil-1-detail
Thank you

Re: Dropdown field not displaying in Registraion and second iamge on the side not working 5 years ago #38524

Good Day - I just bought extended support - please help
Thank you

Re: Dropdown field not displaying in Registraion and second iamge on the side not working 5 years ago #38536

Dear macroszx

1. please add the css below at the end of this file www.skinergy.co.za/templates/sj_papa/css/template-pink.css

#bd table.user-details select {
display: block !important;
}

2. please check the ftp account again. note add it in Website Information (for Admin Only) box
Response: 331 Password required for skinepvxrb
Command: PASS ************************
Response: 530 Login incorrect.
Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

thanks

Re: Dropdown field not displaying in Registraion and second iamge on the side not working 5 years ago #38542

FTP password is correct
using firezilla

Re: Dropdown field not displaying in Registraion and second iamge on the side not working 5 years ago #38546

I reset the FTP Details and retested it.

Re: Dropdown field not displaying in Registraion and second iamge on the side not working 5 years ago #38555

Good day
Any news
Thank you
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes