Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Can't translate "Add to Cart" text in the modules of this template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can't translate "Add to Cart" text in the modules of this template

Can't translate "Add to Cart" text in the modules of this template 8 years, 9 months ago #25049

Hello, I want to translate into spanish the "Add to Cart" text in the home page buttons, specially in the modules: SJ Module Tabs and Sj Vm Slider. I've been trying but without any result.

I changed files en-GB.com_virtuemart.ini and the language files for each module and I still get "Add to Cart" in english.

Please some help.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Can't translate "Add to Cart" text in the modules of this template 8 years, 9 months ago #25132

Already found where I have to change it. You can mark this topic as solved.

Re: Can't translate "Add to Cart" text in the modules of this template 8 years, 7 months ago #25807

hi ingnino!

Same issue. Can you share the way you solve yours?

Re: Can't translate "Add to Cart" text in the modules of this template 8 years, 6 months ago #26127

Hello I dont remember exactly where it was that file but I recommend you to buy a component called "Search Source" it's the best, helped me too much to find the translation files I need to modify.
You can find it in joomla extensions site.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes