Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Correction in the database damaged template. Help the correct fix, please!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Correction in the database damaged template. Help the correct fix, please!

Correction in the database damaged template. Help the correct fix, please! 9 years, 2 months ago #22695

Good afternoon! Help me, please! I tea
I bought you Chalon sj_papa for Joomla 2.5. I am wanting to make corrections, look up words in Total Commander. What the files found
("Dj3ye_extensions.MID" and "dj3ye_ekstensions.MY") and sat there amendment. But the amendments made (in their ignorance) in Notepad "++". Only then I realized that it was impossible to do. After that, my website (on local host) became be loaded correctly. I would like to send you the file log. You helped me to understand. What a terrible mistake I made and how it can be corrected.
Be so kind as to help me please. I had no one else to turn to. And you are the most intelligent and kind. Can you please tell me what to do! Which files to send to you for review?

Sincerely, Olga Plutaeva

Re: Correction in the database damaged template. Help the correct fix, please! 9 years, 2 months ago #22696

After that, my website (on local host) has ceased to be loaded correctly!

Sincerely, Olga Plutaeva
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes