AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

TopBar does not work in any module position
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: TopBar does not work in any module position

TopBar does not work in any module position 2 years, 11 months ago #44559

I am working with the Revo template bought some time ago, I need to install the topbar and it does not work in any module position.
I already read all the documentation and I can't find the reason why it doesn't work
Can you help me with this, please?
Thank You

prntscr.com/12htx2l

Re: TopBar does not work in any module position 2 years, 11 months ago #44567

Dear estudiodugo,

the topbar can be activated by using the position "menu". In "Menu Assignment" you can select the pages on which the topbar will be shown. You may choose the top- or bottom-position in the module itself as the place to show the bar.

Regards,
Robert

Re: TopBar does not work in any module position 2 years, 11 months ago #44571

Dear Sir

Thanks for your information.
If it doesn't work please send us the domain and admin account in the website information box to check directly.

thanks

Re: TopBar does not work in any module position 2 years, 11 months ago #44573

The Revo template does not have the "menu" position. I also assigned it as you requested and it still does not show
That could be happening ?

prntscr.com/12itkkp

Re: TopBar does not work in any module position 2 years, 11 months ago #44577

As you showed in the attached file there is a "menu" position... it should be offcourse because the template does have a menu...

Did you assign the pages on which the topbar should be active? (on the same page as the menu-position)

Re: TopBar does not work in any module position 2 years, 11 months ago #44578

I tested the module in all positions and also set it to show the title. It does not work in any position but it does show the title of the module
It is enabled to be displayed throughout the site

prnt.sc/12htx2l
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes