Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Module does not display correctly

Module does not display correctly 6 years, 2 months ago #35715

Hi folks,
I used the SJ-Hexagon quickstart template, but I can't edit or create any Slick Slider module on the admin backend (see attached screenshot, when I edit the slider from the template). The menu, save buttons and all that stuff disappears as soon as the module is opened.
The slider looks fine on the frontened side.
I also tried to reinstall the component but the behaviours was the same.
Any suggestions?

Link to screenshot: www.dropbox.com/s/wewu4xsfe4zm6mp/slider.jpg?dl=0
Last Edit: 6 years, 2 months ago by itswat00. Reason: Could not attach image

Re: Module does not display correctly 6 years, 2 months ago #35742

Dear itswat00

This issue relate to update k2 version 2.8.x
please go to /modules/mod_sj_k2_slick_slider/mod_sj_k2_slick_slider.xml and find:

<field name="item" type="item" default="" label="K2_ADD_ITEMS" description="K2_USE_THIS_TO_ADD_ITEMS_TO_THE_LIST_BELOW"/>
<field name="items" type="items" default="" label="K2_DRAG_AND_DROP_TO_REORDER_ITEMS" description="K2_DRAG_AND_DROP_TO_REORDER_ITEMS_CLICK_THE_REMOVE_ICON_TO_REMOVE_AN_ITEM_FROM_THE_LIST"/>

=> change to:

<field name="items" type="k2modalselector" default="" label="K2_ADD_ITEMS" description=""/>

thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: itswat00
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes